Vanilla Butter Cupcakes with Chocolate Icing
(from divine miss m)
||sweetened condensed milk|
||semisweet chocolate chips|
||butter - unsalted, softened|
||half and half|
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter and sugar until very fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Sift (yes, sift) together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add vanilla to butter mixture.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add about 1/3 of the dry ingredients.
- Add half of the half and half.
- Add another 1/3 of the dry ingredients
- Add the rest of the half and half
- Add the last of the dry ingredients.
- Line muffin tins with 16 paper liners.
- Drop batter into cups.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes, they should not turn golden use the toothpick test.
- Cool thoroughly before icing.
- To make icing, put all ingredients in a 4 cup glass measuring cup and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Stir well until smooth.
- Let cool about 5 minutes.
- Frost cupcakes, stirring frosting often as it will begin to crust over (a good thing).
- If you choose to use the whole container of sweetened condensed milk and the whole bag of chocolate chips, You can refrigerate it and use it again (or as ice cream topping), or double the cupcakes.
Prep Time: 0:15
Cook Time: 0:20
Skill Level: Average
Unsaturated Fat: 5.9g
Meal Planning in 3 Simple Steps
1Each week we give you a list of entire meals to select
from that match your taste
and time preferences. You simply select which meals you're in the mood for, and
how many you want. You can do this for dinners, lunches and breakfasts.
2 If necessary, you can tweak your plan by adding/deleting
items, recipes, and snacks; changing serving sizes (for guests or missing family
members, etc.). You can also build meals and menus from scratch (which are archived
3Print your plan. We create a printable plan including
a shopping list (you can add/delete items), all of the plan recipes, and the menu
for you to follow. The menu also shows
the overall servings for your family needs.
Your FREE TRIAL Includes...
Two (2) FREE Custom Meal Plans (includes: menu, shopping list,
days at NO CHARGE
Plus, receive our AD-FREE MealMixer Magazine filled with health,
kitchen, cooking, recipe, diet, meal and menu tips emailed to you FREE
for as long as you choose to receive it.
More Thyme: 1. more flavorful meals 2. a longer life through better
nutrition 3. more time for other important things in your life.
Copyright 1998-2009, More Thyme, LLC. All Rights Reserved